You gotta do what you gotta do, right! When a Monkey is hungry, you feed him. Problem is, we're not talking about Carsen, OUR little Monkey.
Carsen was talking about HIS monkey. Yep, that's his monkey there under his shirt and blanket, nursing away. I tried to get him to show me the whole monkey, but he insisted that he needed to stay covered, so I was only able to talk him into showing me a "little" bit of the monkey, so that we really knew that monkey was in there.
Monkey is full now.
2 comments:
That is funny! He'll kill you later for taking pics and telling the world he "nursed his monkey", but hey, it's good laughs! I loved the little "creek" you found too! That will be a great place to take your boys! I love spots like that! Have a good week! ;)
That is too cute!! I love your new header too!
Post a Comment