Once again, I don't have much that's interesting to say, I just wanted to post a few pictures from our week that I thought our families would enjoy.
These are just from the creek. Braeden caught a little frog. It was definitely very little compared to the one we have out front. He was pretty proud of himself.
I wondered why I hadn't been taking pictures as much as I usually do (I'm a HUGE picture taker). I think it's because we've been watching the Olympics 24/7. I love the Olympics and nothing is better than seeing athletes in their prime, doing what they love most, and excelling beyond what the human body should be able to do!

3 comments:
Oh my gosh, Bri.....we've been watching the Olympics 24/7 too! I can't stay away from it! I get chills, I stand up and cheer/scream (even if I'm by myself) and I have even cried already. Can't wait for track and field.
yes! catching frogs is the best! we have one that stays outside of our front porch light all night long, and a toad that hides underneath some siding whenever we come outside.
i feel the same way about pictures...much easier (and more fun!) than writing most the time.
The creek is quite the find! We showed up there just after you left last week. We'll need to go again soon!
Post a Comment