Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Where's Waldo?

The other day I was telling Braeden that the red and white striped shirt that he has looks like Waldo's shirt. He wanted to know who Waldo was, so Jason got on the internet and showed him some pictures of Waldo. I told him that there were books called, "Where's Waldo?" and that people would look through the book and try and find Waldo. The first thing out of his mouth was, "Can we play Where's Waldo, Mom?"
So we decided that he and Carsen would switch off being Waldo. Whoever had the shirt on would hide and the other and I would search for them. Basically a glorified game of hide and seek. I thought I would take some pictures along the way in case any of you wanted to play with us.
Can you find Waldo?




If you played with us, we hope you had as much fun as we did!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

So cute! You are such a fun mom and therefore have such fun boys! Warren LOVED looking for Braeden. Maybe we'll have to try a set of our own. ;)

Cailean said...

This is GENIUS!! What an adorable idea. I think you should try to have it published into a book. Lots of pictures of him in that shirt all over town, hiding.