Monday, July 14, 2008

Memory Tag

Stephanie had this on her blog, and I thought it would be fun, so here it goes . . .
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Cailean said...

Oh where to begin! Well of course at the Dollar Store is a strong memory but also playing train dominos at your house. I also remember meeting you guys for the first time at church. I think you had just recently married and we were in Sunday School or at a baptism or something and you were wearing a leather jacket (maybe both of you were) and I remember thinking you guys looked so cool and so nice. OH I KNOW. I remember baby Elizabeth doing a loud newborn #2 while Jason was holding her at one of our game nights. ahhahaha

Stephanie said...

I have to say that our trip to the mall and Sams stand out when I think of the times I have been with you. You were so sweet to take us there. That was one van full of BOYS! So fun. I really enjoyed chatting with you. You are such a sweet friend. You always have something uplifting to say. Your outlook on life is always so positive. Thanks for being such a great friend and example to me!

Laura Oler said...

So Cailean reminded me of a memory -- we were both new in the ward and at a bishop's open house. Each person said something about themselves, and when it came to you, you said that your name and that you were a woman, but also a "Mann" (or something like that). Only no one quite got the joke and there was dead silence. It seems so funny now! I also remember taking walks and talking about our babies. Hard to believe they're so grown up now, and we both have three kids. Time goes so fast.

Unknown said...

You may not even remember this but it really stands out in my mind of what a kind person you are. I remember being at your house for a play date and Phoenix and I were about to leave when you invited us to have lunch with you. You made me a cucumber sandwich. At this time I was feeling very pregnant sick and hadn't really been able to eat much. I have to say that sandwich tasted better than anything I had eaten the whole pregnancy. It probably seemed like a small thing for you but I will always remember how kind you were and how good that sandwich tasted!