Jason and I traveled to Temple last Thursday and Friday to house shop. Luckily, we were very successful. We decided on Friday that we loved this one. It's a four bedroom 2 bath home twice the size of what we're in now. We couldn't be more excited!

This is standing in the living room looking toward the kitchen. I love the open kitchen counter top and the bay windows in the dining area looking out to the beautiful backyard.

Okay, so the backyard isn't quite beautiful yet, but it will be! They're sodding and fencing it by the time we move in.

A fun fact that we found quite funny is that our neighborhood will be called Liberty Valley. This is only the 7th house that's finished in the neighborhood. There are many different floor plans to choose from including: The Lincoln, The Valley Forge, the Madison... the floor plan we ended up liking and choosing is the Washington!

We close on May 16th and will be moving in sometime around the 27th.
5 comments:
It's beautiful! You guys will love it. Wow, a new house. That would be nice.
How fun!!! Congrats! I can't wait for that day...You guys sure need the extra space. I am so excited for you. The house is beautiful. I bet you can hardly wait for May to roll around.
Congrats! It looks beautiful, and how nice to be the first owners!
Whoo hoo for "Washington"! That house looks huuuuuuuge! I guess it's true everything is bigger in Texas :) I can't even imagine how exciting it must be to think about moving in there and having everything be brand new and perfect! May 27th is not long at all! You'll be in there before you know it! I hope you and your little packing crew have fun getting ready!
Congratulations!! I love that open kitchen, too!
Post a Comment