Last year, believe it or not, we didn't die Easter eggs. We had the kit and everything, but Easter just passed us by and we forgot. This year, however, we took some time Saturday night to die some eggs.

Braeden wanted to be independent and do it on his own. He actually did a pretty good job.

Carsen, on the other hand, needed a little help. At one point, he just picked up an egg and dropped it in the die. SPLASH!! What fun!

I put this picture in because I noticed that every time he did anything with the eggs, he had his tongue sticking out. If you look at the picture above, you'll see tongue, too. This picture is just a close up of when he was dipping an egg. The bruise on the forehead is from the grocery store. Don't ask me how, but he was bending over picking up the package of underwear he had picked up and bonked his forehead on the ground.

Look, Mom, orange fingers. Another reason I chose this picture is because it shows how his hand is healing.


All done!

Happy Easter everyone!
3 comments:
I know what the tongue thing is all about - think MJ
I'm so glad his hand is so significantly better! Elizabeth does the tongue thing too. It's so funny! I love those Easter eggs - they look so unusual...how did you do that?!! Your boys look so happy!
Your boys did such a great job dyeing their eggs! They look beautiful!
Post a Comment