Our ward had a breakfast followed by an egg hunt on Saturday. Here are a few pictures from the egg hunt. Carsen did great and gathered quite a few eggs...
Braeden was in the little bit older group. He was outside with me while we were spreading them across the grass. When they opened the door to let the other kids out and they were screaming, I also said, "GO BRAEDEN!" I scared him and he came running over crying to me. I tried to calm him as he clung to my leg scared to death. I was trying to explain to him that in about 1 minute, there wouldn't be any more eggs to pick up. I ended up having to pick some up with him to get him to calm down. Poor thing!

Braeden was in the little bit older group. He was outside with me while we were spreading them across the grass. When they opened the door to let the other kids out and they were screaming, I also said, "GO BRAEDEN!" I scared him and he came running over crying to me. I tried to calm him as he clung to my leg scared to death. I was trying to explain to him that in about 1 minute, there wouldn't be any more eggs to pick up. I ended up having to pick some up with him to get him to calm down. Poor thing!



No comments:
Post a Comment