I've been told that before leaving Texas, I needed to go to a true Texas BBQ. So that's what we did. While my mom was in town, we went to see an old friend and his family up in Spring, TX. We had a great time visiting and catching up (Josh and I went to elementary and Jr. high school together before his family moved back to TX).

Here's a sample of our food.


Rudy's sells their own sauce. Here's my mom displaying the "less" spicy of the two... the Rudy's Sissy Sauce. My dad is a BBQ sauce freak, so she bought him some.

This is Josh and his oldest boy, Luke.

Josh had a flight simulator program on his laptop, and he taught Braeden how to fly airplanes and helicopters. He thought he was pretty hot stuff. From left to right: Luke, Josh, Braeden, Carsen and JoAn (Josh's mom).
No comments:
Post a Comment