Monday, January 21, 2008

The Dreaded Day!

I tried everything to make time stop... the boys offered for her to stay FOREVER! But, there really was nothing we could do. The day eventually came when Grandma had to go home.
From left to right: Carsen Isaac Mann, Skunky Monkey Mann, Grandma, Braeden James Mann and Scruffie James Mann.



Braeden realized that Grandma was going to have to go home, so instead of continuing to beg her to stay, he decided he was going to try and find a way to go with her. "I have a pattern, Grandma." (We're learning about patterns right now) "I'll stay in Washington for 5 days and 5 nights, and then Galveston for 4 days and 4 nights... then Washington..." You get the picture. It was heartbreaking to tell him that it just doesn't work that way.

We sure do miss Grandma. I definitely couldn't have done it without her! And that's no exaggeration!!!!

No comments: