Friday, December 14, 2007

Summer in DECEMBER!!

There's Christmas in July, why not have summer in December? This winter, I was looking forward to having cooler weather. After having a baby in Texas in the middle of August, we thought we had planned better. Yesterday, Galveston reached a record high of 78 degrees! Are you kidding?? I didn't sign up for this! We went to the park in t-shirts and shorts and sandals, and the boys were even a little sweaty! We now have a "cold" front coming through the area which has dropped the temps into the 50's and 60's. Much better, but still not winter if you ask me!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

You can have some of our winter if you like :-) It is 19 degrees today. Now that I'm no longer preggo, I really feel it. But its a good time to stay inside, nice and warm with a new baby. Good luck in the weeks ahead and an early congrats! What a fun Christmas present!