This is one of those moments that reminds me that I am a scrapbooker at heart. I was sitting at the computer checking my email the other morning. Anytime that I am at the computer doing anything and my boys are awake, they are on the bed jumping and wrestling. This time Carsen started hollering at me, and when I turned around, this is what I found. Instead of rescuing him right away, I turned for the camera to capture the moment. Let me explain... we have two matching beds for the boys, but Carsen is still in his crib. So, since we are limited on space, we have his mattress (as a headboard) behind our bed and the boxspring leaned up against the wall. One of his favorite things to do, even though he knows he's not allowed, is to stand on the mattress and jump down onto the bed. In this case, he got stuck. I couldn't resist.

No comments:
Post a Comment