Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm 33... or am I?

This whole past year, I have had the hardest time remembering how old I am. At one point, with a group of friends, I was adamant about the fact that I was the youngest one in the group, only to realize 5 minutes later that I was actually the second oldest!! The funny thing is, I remember back in the day giving my mom a hard time about not remembering how old she was. I sympathize with you now, Mom!

With that being said, I REALLY DID turn 33 last week! We celebrated at Cheddar's with the fam. Kamryn sat in a high chair for the first time.

Gaven gave us a little bit of Stevie Wonder, rocking out to the background music (see video at the end). This will be the last time I have to apologize for my camera not focusing right... more about that in a later post.

All of the kiddos and Dad.

... and Mom.

The yummy goodness that the boys and I shared for dessert!

"Helping" Daddy pay the bill.

One last blurry picture on the way out.


I had a great birthday... now, just one more year until I'm 35... or is it 34??

3 comments:

Bridget Baker said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Cassidy said...

Yeah that was me, Cassidy. I'm using my sister in laws computer. woops.
I'm sure she would wish you happy birthday too!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/resign-tetap-ada-duit-begini-cara-mencairkan-bpjs-ketenagakerjaan