Sunday, July 31, 2011

YES, we love our little baby!

We went to the mall last week to see a movie. After the movie, we had a few errands to run. As we were walking through the mall, I looked down at one point and without prompting, this is how Braeden and Carsen were walking:

I didn't see her complaining!
All the boys in the house... Okay, me, too... are just smitten by this sweet little thing!

The other night we were having the missionaries over for dinner, so I had pumped and was going to let Braeden feed Kamryn while I finished making dinner. I was across the room and saw him like this and couldn't help but take a few pictures. He didn't even know I had taken the pictures!

The goofy picture we took to send our traditional "picture to the parents" after having the missionaries over.
Gaven is just about big enough to start riding a "big boy bike" with training wheels. Braeden was the last one to ride this one, so Daddy had to put the training wheels back on. Gaven was so cute when he realized it was going to be for him!

Carsen loves to read to Gaven at night:

2 comments:

Missy said...

What an awesome family! Kamryn is such a doll, I'm not surprised she's wrapped everyone around her little finger already.

Andrea McEntire said...

That picture of the boys holding Kamryn's hands was adorable. I also loved the shots of Braeden feeding her. How precious.