Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cell Phone Pix

I'm finally downloading all the recent pictures from my cell phone onto my computer. Here are some that I thought I would document.

The reason I love this next picture is because I don't think there is anything cuter than sweet baby cheek profiles!!This was after she had worn her hair in a pony and taken a nap. CRAZY HAIR!!
After I fed her today at church:
Bright blue eyes!
... and big smiles!
The two dogs we watched a couple weeks back making themselves at home.
Okay, so even though she's our 4th, I think I might end up with the MOST pictures of her in the end. She's just too fun to take pictures of.
Some more sweet baby cheeks:
Sasha cuddling with Carsen:
Long day!
Carsen being Braeden's puppy!
Carsen was so proud that he figured out a way to attach his Lego guys to his Lego airplane!
May the force be with her!




Nothing special and no special story to tell, just random pictures I've taken with my cell phone.

No comments: