Friday, March 18, 2011

SHE'S HERE!!

If you want to READ in detail about Kamryn's birth story, you can either look at the previous post or click here.

Otherwise, be prepared for picture overload. We've been taking a LOT of pictures and since I'm just getting around to posting them, there are a ton.

Introducing: Kamryn Olivia Mann
March 10, 2011
11:01am
8 lbs. 15 oz., 20.5 inches
ALL GIRL!!

Relaxing while they worked on Mommy after surgery
My mom picked up the three boys after school and once I was stable, they came to see her.
Loves from Grandma
The boys LOVED watching her first bath. They were disappointed that they didn't get to hold her because she went straight back under the lights to warm up after bath. They would have to wait until Friday.
Gav was the lucky one who got to come while the boys were in school on Friday and be the first big brother to hold her.
Sweet little feet
All the boys came back with Grandma Friday night and got some little sis time.Checking out my cool bed while I stretched my legs and rested my rear end.
More grandma time
These pictures are a little out of order... this is when they first got there Friday night (before they put on the t-shirts grandma bought). I LOVE Carsen's face in this one!!!
Taking advantage of free movies on demand.
We were cleared to go home Saturday around noon.
"See ya, I'm outta here!"
The boys were excited to have us home. Okay, so they were MORE excited to have HER home, they wouldn't have really cared if Jason and I came with her or not.
Braeden got a kick out of her grabbing onto his shirt.
Getting ready for her first bath at home.
Apparently the getting ready part wore her out before we even started the bath!
I just love all the cute little girly socks!

Full belly
On Monday, we had to head back for her 2-day check. I finally got a picture of her that was un-revealing enough to post.
My dryer lint has NEVER looked like this before!
She's been a little jaundice, so we've had to take her back in for heel sticks. We took her in for the 3rd time today, and it's still high, so we have to go back Sunday... ugh!!


She was fascinated by Gav's fingers.
We gave her another sponge bath and she LOVED this one even more than the first. Don't let her sticking her tongue out at me fool ya!



Our fresh clean St. Patty's Day baby (her original due date).Nobody is pinching ME today!
You can see a couple of her little heel wounds.


I don't know why this picture loaded sideways, but you'll just have to tilt your head a little to see the cuteness of how she fell asleep on Grandma!!
On our way back today for another heel stick.

A little sunbathing so that hopefully Sunday's visit will be her last.

As you can see, we don't have a shortage of pictures of her... and to think that I really had to weed them down! In Braeden's exact words... when asked how it is having Kamryn around, "I can't really describe it, it's just wonderful having her here!" I don't think I could have said it any better, so I won't even try.

15 comments:

Eric and Aubrey said...

She is SOOOOO pretty! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so glad you finally have your little girl.

Bridget said...

So cute. I love all the hair!

Tracey said...

so so cute!!!! I am so happy she is here and healthy and so loved!!!

Mags said...

Now she has a head of hair. Congrats!

Alan said...

Congratulations to you and your family! Love all of the pictures.

And I have to say, the dryer lint picture is one of the most creative--and endearing--ways of capturing the momentous addition of a girl to your family of boys. Just fantastic.

Lewis Family said...

YES!!! PINK LINT! She is GORGEOUS! These pictures bring back precious memories... She is so lucky to have these wonderful brothers and parents. Wishing you lots of fingernail painting, dress-ups, and baby dolls to come.

HeatherB said...

Oh, she's gorgeous! And such a lucky girl to have all those big brothers to look out for her. Congrats!!

Stephanie said...

Don't you just love having a girl?? They are so fun!!! I too love looking into my washer after doing a batch of all GIRLS clothes!! It's so fun to see so much pink.
Love all the pictures!!

Hill Family said...

cograts. She is a doll!!

Missy said...

Congratulations Mann Clan! I don't think it's possible to have too many pictures and she's as sweet as can be. :)

s g said...

she is adorable and I am so happy you have some pink your life :)...what an incredible birth story...so glad you are doing well, sounds scary!

ENDub said...

All of your kids look so much alike! She's beautiful.

Unknown said...

Kamryn is beautiful! And I love her name. I wish I could see her in person. Congrats!

Robin Conner said...

Oh my goodness she is precious! So beautiful! Loved all the pictures. Keep them coming! Loving all the pink and hair acessories!

Parks' Place said...

baby girls are sooo much fun! She is the cutest little thing and I LOVE the giant flowers on her head!