Sunday, March 6, 2011

Daddy's Artwork

I uploaded these pictures before Kamryn was born, but just realized that I never posted them. Jason has painted my belly with each of our boys.

This is Braeden when I was 8 months pregnant. This was Halloween, because he was due in November.

Carsen was due in August in Galveston, TX, so we had plenty of sunshine.

Gaven's c-section was scheduled for Dec. 28th, so he was a Christmas baby.
And last, but not least, Kamryn's due date was March 17, St. Patrick's Day. Even though we knew she was going to be born on the 10th, Jason painted a four leaf clover for her.
The boys didn't want to feel left out, so we let them do a little art work of their own.
This is the final chapter of the belly painting...
(You don't know how much persuading it took for me to post these pictures!!)

3 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE these. So glad you decided to post them. What a sweet tradition!

Jeannie said...

You are so adorable! Thanks for giving in and posting these pictures. So much fun! And so creative.

That little Kamryn is super cute! She'll be well-loved and well-protected by those wonderful big brothers!! :)

Missy said...

Love, love, love! What an awesome idea!