The lack of posts while my mom has been here has not been because a lack of busyness!! We've been very busy finishing up stuff for Christmas and most of all, getting the nursery ready for baby girl!!
We've taken some time out to have some fun, too. Like visiting a few of our favorite restaurants.


We went to the mall to have story time with Mrs. Claus, complete with cookies for the kiddos.

Gav had a few days where he was a little under the weather and needed some extra lovin' from Grandma. She happily delivered!!


We got our Christmas tree, got it decorated and finished off the top with the star. It was Carsen's turn this year to put it on.

Gaven has been doing very well in his new bed. I love peaking in on him and seeing the different positions he's sleeping in. Sometimes when he wakes up, I wonder what he's been doing all night.
(the hair)

I can't help but capture the various positions we've found him in lately.

(couldn't get this picture to post in the right direction)
Clutching tight to teddy!!

I LOVE this one, because we often find Gaven rubbing the silky part of his blanket in order to sooth himself to sleep. It must have worked this night!


Sweet boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment