It's that time of year... time for Christmas card photos. I'll save the group photo for a little suspense, but in the meantime, here are the individual shots I got of the boys.
Gaven - 3 years (in less than a month)
Gaven - 3 years (in less than a month)
My dad requested a new picture of the boys for his desktop background on his computer. He suggested the boys with their sports balls. Here's what they came up with:
On a side note, I realize that my blog background and heading are quickly becoming out of date... however, I'm not leaving it because I'm wishing for warmer weather... I'm leaving it because I will be shortly changing blog addresses as I'm nearing the end of my *free* space with this address. I will give a heads-up when the time comes, so that if you wish to continue to follow us, you will know where to look.
5 comments:
Seriously, will you take our family pictures? Yours always look darling!
It's probably not the picture taker or the camera, but that your boys are so handsome... :)
Such handsome boys! All ready to protect a little baby sister! ;) Loved catching up on your blog! I can't believe Braeden is 7!!! Holy Cow! He's getting so old! Such cuties!
Omigosh. I thought little boys in flannel were the cutest but I have to rethink that because little boys in argyle are ADORABLE!!!
Yes, I love the argyle sweaters!
Cute pics...love your blog and I want to move with you to your next one! How do you know if your close to using your space?
Love my blocks, thank you very lending your time and awesome Cricut!
Your boys are looking too cute! I can't believe how old they are, Gaven is almost 3??? What? I remember when you were pregnant with him....I think....or was that Carsen.....:)
Post a Comment