While I was in Redding with my mom and my sister, the boys stayed with Jason's parents. There were other times that they were with them, too, and I was not, so I got the pictures that they had taken over our trip before leaving Washington, and here they are. I'm not sure exactly what day they are and I might not have ALL my information correct, but I'll do my best.
Gaven resting with Papa.

Playdoh


Gaven with Nanu and Landen over at Landen's house.

The boys built a big fort (or big fart) as Gaven called it.

Visiting one of Nanu's friends that has chickens... Poor chickens!!



Must be bedtime!

At a pioneer celebration for church... I'm thinking one of the boys must have just scored a goal!

A little face painting

Fishing

Gaven out on the track, dancing in front of the whole crowd.

They went to a baseball field (or softball field from the look of the dirt infield) to play some "real baseball."



I actually took these next 2 pictures of the boys wrestling Auntie Sabra, the first time they saw her.


One of Sabra's friends came over to visit with her baby, and I'm assuming that Gaven is "holding" the baby in this picture.

Carsen was infatuated with Amber, and wouldn't get off of her!

Auntie Sabra out back with the boys.

Carsen accidentally put both legs in the same leg hole, getting ready for bed.

Silly boys!!
1 comment:
Gaven was holding Kellan. Carsen was smitten with Amber. He was in her lap, sitting beside her, laying on her lap and just generally touching her the whole time she was here! It was very cute!
Post a Comment