The other day, the boys and I took a walk up to Grandma's work to say hi. She was happy and excited to see us. On the way there, the boys noticed these trees along the side of the road that looked like mushrooms, so on the way home, we took some pictures.
Later that day, we went to the library because they were having an oceans arts and crafts activity for the kids. Gaven stayed home with Papa, but the two older boys and I headed out. They had a blast just having a go at the blank slate of white paper.
Carsen decided he wanted to make a squid.
Braeden went for the paints and made himself a "Dolfin."
After the craft, we headed upstairs and the boys played on the computers for a bit before heading home.
Carsen and Landen
Grandma's car was getting pretty dirty, so we decided to go through the car wash. The older boys LOVE the car wash... but, Gaven was pretty afraid. He kept leaning away from his window to try and get away from the loud noise. I think the cutest thing was the look on his face the ENTIRE time we were going through.


1 comment:
Hey I remember the car wash being a little freaky when I was a kid. I don't blame the little guy! What a fun summer adventure you're having. I love all your blog updates!
Post a Comment