Saturday, July 31, 2010

Growing Up

Whenever we come to Washington during the summer, it always seems like whoever the baby is, they grow up more than I would ever expect. Such is the case this year with Gaven. He's talking more, more independent and definitely talking BACK more! He's still my sweet little Roo, though. All babies get to take a bath in the sink at Grandma's!! I was trying to get Roo to smile for my pictures:
Still trying...
There we go!

Uncle Chris was standing at the counter, and Gaven went over and started climbing on him. It made me nervous to watch, but Chris assured me that he had his balance!!

We love you, Roo! I know Daddy misses you, too, and I'm sure he will wonder where his baby went when we get back home!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seriously, what happened to that baby! Braeden's hair looks really blonde too, ya'll must be having some fun in the sun.