On Monday, my mom and I took the kids for dinner at the park. It's so nice to need a drink because you've been running around and playing (in Washington) and not just because you're standing outside (in Texas).
Braeden so badly wanted to do the monkey bars like Carsen. He even mentioned the next day that he didn't know why it was so easy for Carsen and so hard for him. My goal is to get him swinging across those bars before we leave.

Gaven wasn't very successful at climbing UP the slide!!
Today, Jason's mom, Jason's sister, Dara, her little boy Landen, the boys and I went to a different park. This time we didn't bring food, but we're still enjoying the weather in the 70's!!
If you click on the picture below, you can see that Gaven found himself a spider.
Here is Braeden, still trying to muster the courage to hang on with one hand reach for the second bar.
2 comments:
So jealous of the nice weather!! I'm glad you are having fun!!!!
love the pictures of my "little boys". It was fun to see how quickly Lucas joined the "crowd".
Post a Comment