Gaven is usually pretty good about not getting into things. I didn't think much of it the other day after I had gotten out of the shower. My whole shower, he was great, playing on the floor in my room and bringing me different animals, telling me what they were. It was when I was drying off and doing my hair that I realized it was awful quiet out front! Let's just say he was very well moisturized! I love the look on his face. I'm going try and post a video, too, at the bottom of the post.
Saturday was the boys' last soccer game. We bribed them, mostly trying to get Carsen to be a little more aggressive! They got a dollar for a goal and a dollar for an assist. Carsen had 4 goals and 1 assist and Braeden had 2 goals and 2 assists. I was glad I brought my video camera to that game! They had a great season, and will sure miss their teammates!
Then, after church, I got to cuddle with a very sleepy, somewhat sick baby! Couldn't ask for much more than that!

4 comments:
Cute.
We bribed Graeden with basketball. $1 for a basket and $1 for stealing the ball. It was an all-season deal. I think we paid out $2 in total. He was so excited and it motivated him to get involved more. And well, 2nd grade basketball will probably be even better. :o)
PRICELESS!!!
The fact he didn't break out in tears is amazing.
(love the lip quiver)
So cute. He was so sweet and humble about it! My kids would be laughing and running from me touching everything they could with their dirty hands! He's getting so big! Loved the crawfish boil too! We miss that good texas food! I love love love your header picture. That is so cute!!!! Miss your guts! ;)
He can use ALL of my lotion. I love that little face! He is so cute, I could eat a lotioned up baby boy!
Post a Comment