Headed to the boys' 2
nd soccer game

This picture cracks me up because it looks he's flashing a gang sign as he's kicking the ball.

"Little Brother" and Grandma watching big brothers play.
Braeden in the action.

I'm proud of
Carsen, he's improved a lot this season. We've been trying to get him to be more aggressive, and even though this picture doesn't show, he is.

The whole
fam after the game.

I'm one of THOSE moms that likes to embarrass her kids. Even though they aren't embarrassed by me YET, I know the time will come. I made shirts for Jason, Gaven and me to wear to their games. The fronts say: Dad, Mom and Little Brother. The backs look like this:

GO BLUE!!!
2 comments:
It's a good thing the back isn't on the front. It looks naughty. Ha ha ha. Cute.
Where's Grandma's? She needs a shirt, too.
Post a Comment