Carsen and I were very excited to get to spend the day together at the zoo.
The giant tortoise
Carsen and his buddy for the day, Coby
Carsen with his buddies and his teacher


Watching the elephants

Can you guess what this is?
He was all curled up, you could hardly see his face!
My own little monkey

Three little monkeys
We ran into the Baylor Women's Basketball team. If I were smart, I would have asked them if Carsen could have his picture taken with them. I didn't think about it until my Dad mentioned it when talking to him on the phone. I WILL say that Brittney Griner has a VERY large wing span! You can see her towering over her teammates as they are walking away.
1 comment:
How fun!! Carkey looks like he had a blast with his never ending smile! Love that boy!
Post a Comment