Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April Showers...

We finally finished our landscaping in the front yard. Jason and I both worked pretty hard to get it done. We had a couple setbacks (a broken sprinkler pipe from an edging stake being driven into it - what luck when the stake are about 6 feet apart and the pipe is only an inch!). It also took us a lot longer to rip the grass out than we thought. Dang Texas grass!! Without further ado, here are some pictures.
(we had the tree, we just did the brick around it)

I can't wait for everything to bloom!

Here is one of my roses that bloomed a couple days ago.

The other side of the house.

My mom bought this plant for our front porch.

Here is the same rose just yesterday.

What I REALLY can't wait for is my yellow roses to bloom!


5 comments:

Ashley said...

It looks great Brianna!!! I wish our stuff was done. Hopefully it won't take us too much longer.

~Ali said...

Looks fantastic! And your roses are gorge!

Aimeeable said...

Whoa. Seriously it looks great. Just keep the boys in the back yard and it might stay looking that nice for a while.

Robin Conner said...

That looks really good! Way to go! Now come do my yard! ;)

Katie said...

It looks beautiful! Good job!