During conversation tonight at the dinner table... we got on the topic of Santa and his reindeer. Braeden had just finished readying "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" to Gaven and Carsen before dinner. Carsen broke out in verse of the book where Santa calls out to his reindeer (You know - On Dasher on Dancer on Prancer and Vixon...), however his version was a little different...
"On Dickey, on Wickey on Windy and Dasher... On Bitty on Litty and Titty... Now Dash away Dash away, Dash away all!!!"
Like I've said before, I don't make these things up. Jason was sitting over by the computer and I made him write it down so I wouldn't forget it. Needless to say, we were rolling on the floor with laughter.
8 comments:
Oh My goodness. Thanks for the laugh. That was too much! You had us laughing here too! So cute!
That is hilarious as per usual! I love it that Carsen can come up with the dangdest things for a kid to say! and out loud, too!
so funny! love it! your boys are such handsome fellas! too cute.
That is tooo funny!!! (if not a little innappropriate, hahahahaha)
ha ha ha
Oh how I miss you Carsen!
That's hilarious! I'm glad you caught that so I could have a laugh tonight! :)
By the way, Your blog looks great!
How cute! Good for you for writing it down!
Post a Comment