Sunday, August 16, 2009

Our Vacation Part IV: Seattle

After California and a little bit of playtime, it was back on the road to head up to Seattle, WA. My sister and her husband bought a house in Kirkland at the same time Jason and I bought our house, but I hadn't seen it yet. We were excited to go up to Auntie Colee and Uncle Erik's house.I was fortunate enough to get together with some of my "old" friends. Here are all the kids:
Auntie Colee with my brother's little girl, Karlee and Gaven.
Gav flashing his gang signs.
Ava, Elie, Madison, Carsen, Gaven, Braeden and Karlee
Giving goodbye hugs

I realized after the fact that I didn't get any pictures with my friends Jana and Janet! Gaven's eyes closed in the car before even leaving the parking lot.
Auntie Colee getting HER cuddles.
My other friend Rachel stopped by my sister's house for a bit. She happened to be back in Seattle, visiting from Utah. Here are her three girls with my three boys:
Uncle Erik cooked us up some yummy chicken on his new grill.
The kids waiting anxiously for the chocolate to be ready for the fondue!!



Eating at Dick's in downtown Seattle.
Gav was being quite the ham for Auntie Colee



We saw this seagull catch a starfish!!
The kiddos making a wish with Grandma looking on in the background.
Fascinated!!

Down at the pier
Braeden wouldn't go anywhere near this bear!

I have a picture from March of '04 of Jason, Braeden and I in this same spot.
We couldn't get the boys to cooperate for a good picture.
Grandma and her 4 youngest grand kids:Auntie Colee had lots of fun things for us to do. They have a popcorn maker and the kids really enjoyed watching her make popcorn.

They all did those foam animals that pop out of capsules.
Gaven's new friend!!This looks awfully familiar!! Gaven passed out on the way home, too!!
Thanks Auntie Colee and Uncle Erik for a great time. Especially for opening up your home to 4 little rugrats! We had a blast!

No comments: