Maybe THIS should have been Wordless Wednesday.
It was easy to detect Braeden's footprint in the powder. The real question was who were my suspects. I couldn't rule out any of the three by the footprint alone. This is where the REAL detective work began. "Braeden, did you spill the powder?" "No, I didn't know it was there and I just stepped in it." "Gaven, was this you?" "A-da-waaa-da-da (Mom, you know I can't reach the powder by myself)." "Carsen, did you get into the powder?" "Ya, sorry Mom!"
*CASE SOLVED*
(I didn't say there'd be much suspense!)
2 comments:
Good boy Carsen in being honest!!
We got rid of all the powder in our house. I finally threw it out because I was tired of cleaning it up. They weren't just accidental droppings...they were full on "make the room glow white" parties. Poor Jocelyn sometimes could use some powder but I refuse to buy any more.
Post a Comment