Our first week of summer has mostly been a "water week." Anything that is wet, we're game! It's the best way to beat the Texas heat!
We took the boys to a splash pad that opened up just down the road from us. It's nice because our area has 4-5 of them within a short 15 minute drive. They're free, and anyone can go. The boys like them, and they're easy to just pick up and go to for a few hours.
They get a little cold sometimes, so they're basking in order to warm up.
Carsen is my little munchkin that gets the coldest. He has very little meat on his body, and we've been known to find him with blue lips a time or two!
5 comments:
It was fun looking through all your recent posts. It looks so warm there! I've almost forgotten how hot it gets in Texas so soon! We're still in "spring" mode here, not warm enough for swimming yet. That is so cool they have free splash pads all over the place there! so cool! Your pool looks so fun! You're boys will have endless fun out there this summer! I saw on my caller i.d. you called last week! I promise I'll call you this week so you don't think I'm ignoring you! :) Hope you're doing well!
That looks like so much fun! I can't believe how big Gaven is getting.
Where are these splash pads? I want to go? Plus it would be a nice change from Killeen.
Are you kidding me? Offended...no way! I would love to see your Wordless Wednesdays!
Could Gaven be any cuter? Seriously!!!
Post a Comment