If anyone thought they had the hots for construction workers before, then let me tell you about the little construction worker that makes my heart go pitter-patter!!
When in doubt, employ the neighborhood kids to do your work FOR you.
When push comes to shove, and you have to do the work yourself, make sure you work hard, because you might get the "golden medal."
We were very proud of Braeden's team this season. I didn't keep stats, but his coach was telling us after the last game that in 8 games they scored over 100 goals and had 3 scored against them. I forgot to bring my camera to the last game when they handed out the medals and took pictures with the parents, so I'm relying on another parent to email them to me and I will hopefully post them then.
2 comments:
Gotta love them all!!!
Way to go Braeden!!
Love,Love,Love, the little construction worker. Matter of fact I have some work at my house for him, and the pay is pretty good too. Lots of hugs and kisses and maybe some ice cream!!
wow his team must rock! Those stats are really good! 100 - 3? Thats amazing! And we need neighbor kids like yours to come wash our cars too! Send them over when you're done! ;)
Post a Comment