Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Belated Mother's Day

Carsen had to go to bed early tonight as a result of a few days of "disobedience." So, Braeden was excited to get to stay up a little later than his brother. Carsen and Gaven were in bed and Braeden was in the bathroom brushing his teeth and getting ready for bed. He had been in there for a while. When I went in to check on him, this is what I found:
Teeth brushed, hair combed, face washed... the works, but that's not all. I was so surprised at what I saw, that I went and got the camera to take a picture AND a video.


He even picked up the dirty clothes on the floor after I was done with the video. Thanks, Braeden, for your sweet little act of kindness tonight, Mommy really needed that!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

OMG.......I love that kid!!

Unknown said...

how soon is he coming to see Nanu? Can we speed that up?

Ashley said...

That is so sweet!

Nicole said...

I'm biting his cheek right now!

Cailean said...

OH WHAT A CUTE CUTE BOY! You are raising him so well! I love his sweet little face - you can tell he's so proud and happy.