I've written and posted about how much Gaven and Dakota are buddies, but it's not just Roo who is in love with his dog. I love when I find little moments like this. I was outside washing the van today, and I turned around to see this. Most of the time, the older boys just get annoyed with Kota because she steals their ball or nips at their heels, but I often find them, just minutes later, giving her extra special love.
By the way, when did my little puppy turn into a dog??


4 comments:
What a beautiful pooch!! And what a cutie you have for a son. You have three cuties!!
Your puppy turned into a dog the same time your baby turned into a toddler and your toddler into a boy and the same time your boy turned into a big boy! You've got to stop feeding them, letting them get good sleep and loving on them. Send them to Nanu so that she can stop all of this awful goings on that you are doing! :) I want them all to stay babies!!!
Super cute. Nothing like a boy and his dog! ;) I've enjoyed "catching up" on your blog. I've been out of it the last few weeks as you know and I'm slowing "coming back" to real life thankfully. I'll call ya one of these days. You know how I am after I have a baby, CRAZY! But things are getting better thankfully. Hope you're doing well. Still no wedding ring?
Wow, Dakota is totally a dog now!! That is a cute pic!
Post a Comment