Friday, January 2, 2009

My Little Animals

The boys got these blankets for Christmas from Grammy Euni (my grandma). My plan was to get a picture of them, and still be able to see their faces.

Oops!
Gaven and Dakota have been giving each other lots of kisses lately. Gaven has been walking around with his tongue like this for about 2 days now, constantly - SERIOUSLY!! We don't know if he's mimicking the dog, or just wants more kisses! And believe you me, Dakota is ALWAYS willing to give them.
The cutest little Supermann I've ever seen!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I was LOL when I scrolled down to Gaven's photo of him in his blanket. :)
I think the very last picture looks so much like Carsen!

Unknown said...

What cutie critters you have there in TX. I love the intense look on Superman's face. I wonder who he is about to save.....or what trouble he is about to get into.

Ashley said...

Your boys are so cute!

Robin Conner said...

Those are really cool blankets! And don't worry about the phone call. It was good hearing your voice. And if anyone knows about kids all of a sudden going crazy the second you decide to call someone, it's me! Everything can be fine, then it's like an internal alarm goes off in their heads that alerts them to mom on the phone! It's crazy! But any way, good talking to you and we'll chat again soon! Have a good weekend!

Katie said...

Those blankets are so cute! Very creative!!