Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wii are having fun!

There's a little bit of a story that goes with this video. We tried and tried and tried and tried to teach Carsen that when he serves he needs to go up then down. For the longest time he would go up, but not go back down. So it made him and Braeden laugh because his little guy would throw the ball up, but not hit it. He finally caught on, and within a game or two, he was doing the "fast" serve that even Daddy hasn't figured out yet. (You'll have to excuse my VERY annoying laugh!!)

The funniest part was that the two of them would get these long rallies going and actually hit it back and forth. If you listen closely, you'll be able to hear Carsen hit the ball. You'll have to scroll to the very bottom and pause or stop the music in order to hear.

4 comments:

Robin Conner said...

That's cute! I'm glad they are having so much fun playing together. Ethan and Ashton were playing the boxing round and then started punching eachother! oh, the joys! ;)

Cailean said...

Your laugh is infectious! That is SO funny to watch!!! I love the videos you post :)

Anonymous said...

Haha, our boys love playing the Wii as well. Seriously reading and watching your boys is a lot like ours.

Cassidy said...

LOVE IT! YOur laugh is my favorite part, what can I say??? I miss it. Carter loves to watch this movie "lots and lots and lots."