Sunday, December 7, 2008

Braeden's Birthday Party

We finally celebrated Braeden's birthday with his friends.
He LOVES Little Einstein's, so a Little Einstein's party it was.
We didn't do anything special. He just wanted to play outside with his friends. You can't beat a 70+ degree day in December!
We played pin the headlights on Rocket.
Opening presents:

That was it - no fuss, no hassle . . . just the way I like it!

4 comments:

Janene said...

Happy Birthday to Braeden!

I just realized I never called you about coming. Jared and I went out of town and I wasn't sure if his parents would feel up to taking Carson. It looks like you had fun though! Saturday was a beautiful day!

Cailean said...

Happy Birthday! I love the Little Einsteins and how educational it is. Very catchy! I love the rocketship cake - WOW! Now I have that part of the song in my head...

Robin Conner said...

Yeah! Happpy Birthday Braeden! The big 5! I can't believe it! When we met he was barely walking! crazy! I wanted the "after barbeque" shot of everyone messy! Those are the best! I loved the shot of Gaven chewing on the gun barrel, nice one mom! Hilarious! :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, Lucas has started loving Little Einsteins lately as well. I don't know how you did that cake, but it looks fabulous.