Any time that we can, we've been trying to get outdoors. And when you're trying to get outdoors in 95 degree weather, water should almost always be involved, right? We took the boys to the
splash pad yesterday to have some fun. They did! Best thing is, it's FREE!!

Gaven, Mommy and Daddy mostly stayed in the shade.

The other day at home, the boys had a
fudgsicle. How wonderful is it to send them out back to eat them, and avoid a sticky brown mess in your kitchen? I looked outside and saw that they were covered in "chocolate
popsicle" and told Jason: "I think there are two boys out back that need to be hosed off!" "Oh goody!" Was his response.
Is it just my child, or does anyone else have a boy that runs around constantly grabbing himself?

As you can see, the grass is coming in quite well. There are patches that we might need to seed eventually, but for the most part, it's looking rather green.
Braeden, being our reserved one, wasn't quite into getting sprayed with the hose!

We've still yet to let the boys run loose on the grass. Jason is cutting back to watering just once a day now, so we're thinking we'll let them loose soon. I think I'm just as excited as they are. I just hope we don't have to battle the fire ants! The spiders are bad enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment