Sunday, June 1, 2008

Doctor Dad

CONGRATULATIONS DAD!!!
We're so proud of you! It's amazing that you're actually Dr. Jason Mann, now! Saturday, May 31st, 2008, Jason graduated from The University of Texas Medical Branch with High Honors. He deserved this day. Not only has he worked hard studying and learning the past 4 years, he's been a super dad and husband, too. We couldn't have been prouder standing there watching you receive your diploma! WAY TO GO, JAS!
I had so many pictures I wanted to post, I decided to do a few collages so that it would be easier viewing. If you want to see a picture closer, just click on the collage and it should bring it up bigger for you.

Jason graduated with his buddy Michael Carter. We're proud of you, too Mike. Mike is now a MD/PhD. WOW, impressive!

Carsen got pretty excited about the whole process. He kept saying, "We're all going to be doctors someday." We decided to see what the three boys would look like with "Daddy's funny hat" on. Future doctors indeed!
Jason's parents have been here to help with the move and they were there at graduation with us. Thank goodness! Not only did they get to see their oldest son graduate, they helped me stay sane! Let's just say that it's tough for 3 little boys to sit still and be quiet for 3 whole hours!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is awesome!

Laura Oler said...

Congratulations!! And what a great looking family you have -- it's so fun to see all your pictures!

Jeannie said...

Wow! Congratulations, Jason, that's fantastic! And Briana, congratulations to YOU for making it through the years of Med School... especially with three little guys! You all are great!

Cailean said...

Wow congratulations!!! I can't believe it either. That's so great! I loved growing up with a doctor parent (my Mom). I forget what he will be specializing in? Our kids vividly remember Nathan graduating too. It must be the funny garb and my in-laws helped immensely with our kids during his graduation too! Double-congrats for graduating with high honors! You deserve some honor cords for yourself for surviving medical school too!

Cassidy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!! Some day. *sigh* We're going to miss you guys.