Today, Braeden had a special day with Daddy. They've been planning to go to the Flight Museum for over a week now and many obstacles have stopped them from weather, to bad behavior and being sick. They finally went today.
Braeden couldn't quite contain his excitement.

They have a huge hanger set up with a bunch of different planes you can walk around and see.

I included this one just because it looked cool.

One of the Blue Angels

Since I posted trains earlier and planes now, I had to include an automobile... a '41 Chevy.

Here's another cool one.

I had to put a picture of a Bi-plane in, just for you, Dad. :-)

Braeden was very excited to have seen this airplane take off and fly. Daddy decided to pass on paying for the 30 minute ride at 350 bones a person!! OUCH!! Good choice, Dad.
3 comments:
This museum looks a lot like the one in McMinnville.
Dad
Hey Jason and Bri,
It's a small world in cyberspace, I was looking at a friends blog and found yours! What a great family! You can check out our blog too. kershnerkids.blogspot.com
Jamie (Vieting) Kershner
Hi Bri and Jason! This is Aimee (Nichols) Lybbert. Sabra just sent me a link to your blog. Three boys? Bri you're seriously out numbered!
Jason I had no idea you'd get so gray so early -you look a little like your dad. Are we all getting that old?
Post a Comment