Gaven and I took a trip to Vancouver, WA to meet our families who hadn't seen him yet. He definitely didn't have a lack of arms who wanted to hold him. Here's my brother, Chris.

My Dad, Karlee (my niece), Mom and Gaven

My grandma, Grammy Uni

Gaven got to meet his cousin
Landen for the first time.
Landen is not quite a month and a half older than Gaven, but you wouldn't know if you compared their size.
Landen is Jason's little sister Dara and her husband Curtis' little baby.
Nanu Dena finally got her hands on him.

My cousin Amanda took her turn holding him.

My sister, Nicole

Karlee just LOVED holding Gaven!!

Auntie
Colee and Grandma Debbie got some smiles out of Gaven. Actually, when they picked me up at the airport, he still hadn't given consistent big smiles to us. He gave a huge one to my mom and then to Nicole shortly to follow.



It wouldn't be a trip to Vancouver without a visit to the trains in Papa
Train's train room.

I will have more pictures to follow. I didn't bring my camera, so these are the pictures from my parent's camera. I'm waiting on the pictures from Jason's family so that I can post those, too. I'll post them as soon as I get them.
No comments:
Post a Comment