We had our ward Christmas last Friday. The boys had a great time, decorating ornaments and eating treats.

These next few pictures are of the two of them waiting for Santa. You can tell just from these pictures that they were both very nervous!

Needless to say, neither of them would sit on Santa's lap. I tried with Carsen, but he screamed bloody murder and I figured it wasn't worth it in the end. Braeden wouldn't even talk to Santa. A friend of mine took a picture of Carsen screaming with Santa, but I don't have it yet. I'll have to post it later.

While Carsen was rolling on the floor not paying any attention to the Christmas story, Braeden couldn't get close enough or high enough to listen to the story being told. You'll find him in the picture below up on his knees.


A couple of pictures with Carsen and his baby brother. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment